Feb 14, 2009


While I was watching an old Brady Bunch TV show with Liz on a lazy Saturday morning a commercial came on advertising the “Ped Egg”. I looked at Liz and said, “What in the world is this all about?” Liz said, “you know Dad, you use like a cheese grader on your feet taking off all the yucky stuff, you know like Nana has on her feet”
Sorry Nana, now everyone knows that you have “yucky stuff” on your feet that could use a cheese grader devise like the Ped Egg.


This is NOT a picture of Nana’s foot.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO gross! I think I'm gonna puke! I hate feet and this definitely doesn't help.

Lorna DeRoest said...

I agree with Mariah, I have been waiting for you to write an update, but I surely could have waited longer for something that wasn't so disgusting.

Naomi said...

HaHa. Love the Valentines' post! You are truly the romantic... So the question is, if not Nana's heel-who is this heel in desperate need of the ped-egg AND lots of TLC?!

Anonymous said...

You're right. This is not Nana's foot or ankle. Mine is rough sometimes, but hasn't EVER been this discusting! Bonnie, What is this?

Troy and Bonnie Card said...

I found this foot on the Ped Egg web site. It's cracked up like a dry lake bed. Gross.

nanadover said...

You go from wedgies to this. What is next you guys???!!!

Randi said...

You should have posted that last statement a bit larger because I was really worried about Nana for a moment. I didn't see that it is not Nana's foot until the 2nd time I read it. Thank goodness for Nana.

Troy and Bonnie Card said...

I had nothing to do with this posting. Troy is gross! Posted by Bonnie Card (an innocent party)

King of Hearts

King of Hearts