Nov 2, 2008






Liz is playing Soccer again this year. She is on the Tiger Sharks. She loves getting out there and running around. She still gets tired rather quickly but its good for her. She loves playing Goalie. I'm not sure if its because she really likes the position or if she likes it because she doesn't have to run around as much. She improves each game.
We will have to see about playing next year because U10 division starts getting more competitive and about 1/4- 1/2 the games are on Sunday.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi - I saw your comment on my blog - I'm Jen Card from Portland, OR. I am married to Michael Card, son of Frank Card, son of Boothe Card from Calgary, Canada. Do you think we are related? I have a daughter named Liz too - her soccer team this year was called the "Tiger Dolphins" - coincidence or what???
You have a beautiful family!
Are you LDS?
Jen

King of Hearts

King of Hearts