Nov 22, 2008


Well, Megan is our first child to get railroad tracks across her face. Yep. Brace Face. She chose blue bases. What ever happened to just plain metal? I sure hope the blue color didn't cost me anything extra. Not that I don't want my little girl to look good because it's obvious that I do, otherwise I wouldn't put braces on her to straighten her teeth out. I just don't want to pay anything more then I have to. I had even thought about moving to England where Megan's jacked up teeth would be accepted or even celebrated. I soon discovered that that would have cost me more money to move the family then just putting her in braces. Sorry Megan. Daddy loves you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing she looks so cute with all that metal in her mouth!

nanadover said...

...And she will even live through it!
She's so cute, it doesn't matter what is in her mouth!
Love to you all!!!
Aunt Cathy

Devin & Christina said...

hahahah cutie!!

King of Hearts

King of Hearts